Thursday, February 2, 2012

SAG Awards 2012 (Red Carpet)

Here we are again with another Red Carpet post! This time, the SAG awards! I don't think this was shown on TV so I was only checking the photos online. (Loser!)

Just as what I mentioned in my first red carpet post, these are going to be the top outfits which will look best on me. And as much as I wanted to be like Angelina Jolie, Stacy Keibler or Sofia Vergara, I think I've got enough humility to admit that I wouldn't look even half of what they did on the awards night. So let's not talk about those people anymore... Hahah.

Here's my list. Let's go! 


5. Ariel Winter in Collete Dinnigan - Two words: Very Bagets! I'd highly recommend this to Proms. If I wear this to a wedding, I'll be prettier than the bride for sure! :-p

Ariel Winter from Modern Family

4. Rose Byrne in Ellie Saab - Loving the 70's vibe! I'd do anything for that bob... Plus the full-sequined suit is chic and sexy. I love this so much.

Rose Byrne of Bridesmaids

3. Jessica Chastain in Calvin Klein - It's funny coz this almost looks like a lingerie to me. Hahah. Simple silhouettes and bold colors are my thing so this is definitely on my list.

Jessica Chastain of The Help

2. Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen - My favorite person in the whole wide world is still here! Only, she's not on the top. I'm not a fan of black so this is not really me. But I'd still wear this in the name of my high adoration for Emma! I love you Emma you have no ideaaaaaaa...

Emma Stone of The Help



And who's my number one? Tadaaaaaaah!




1. Diana Agron in Carolina Herrera - I'd have to give this to her. That dress is love at first sight! If this were white, it's going to be my wedding dress. But this color (whatever this is called) is just as sweet. Simple make-up, a romantic updo and a little smirk. That's all it takes.

Diana Agron of Glee


P.S. Pictures are all from Getty Images.


No comments:

Post a Comment