Monday, February 13, 2012

My Whitney Houston Road Trip Song


In memory of the diva, I originally thought of posting a video of me singing my favorite road trip song. Then again, I don't know how my readers (3 of them as of my last count) would react to my UNIQUE kind of vocal cords. The last thing I want is to make this post an offensive one! 




Anyway, Sinta's auditory nerves have been numb to this song and my version of it. Oh well, at least I have someone (at least one) who'd painfully let me kill them alive with my voice. Hahah.


Dear Whitney,


     You'll always have a frustrated-because-i-don't-have-your-kind-of-voice type of fan in me. You'll always be remembered.

                                                                                                                    Love,
                                                                                                                       T-tye      
                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment