Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Raine Antoine Turns 10


Last Friday, I got a txt message from Raine Antoine around noon time which was something like, "Hi T-tye! Happy birthday to me!" And I was like, "Oh my God I am a terrible aunt!" Hahah. I always forget birthdays darn it! Maybe it's perfect time for celebrators to actually inform everyone that it's their birthday right? I mean, it would save us from a lot of making reminders in our phones. :-p

Anyway, his parents decided to celebrate it on a weekend. Unfortunately, none of my family members in Sibulan was available. So as usual, I had to represent the Sibulan party alone. I had my usual rants that Friday evening and maybe it was because of pity that Sinta decided to travel with me! Yay! And at the very last minute, guess who joined in? 

Angerae! LaaganI

Ayungon Municipal Hall

The only tourist attraction in Ayungon: The Camel. Joke.
 
Rizal monument






Road to Antoine and Dale's place

This is what welcomed us. Food was almost gone!

They waited for us to do the blowing of candle.

Raine Antoine

Candle-blowing. Sorry if the collage isn't in sequence.

Antoine and Dale

Antoine and Dale with friends

With Sinta

We received an info that the NLE results were supposedly released at 7pm that day. We waited for almost an hour. This was Ange's face the whole time.When we realized that everything was a hoax, we went home immediately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment