Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's Day 2012

My Valentine's Day was so full-packed that up until now, I still got all this crazy heebie jeebies from yesterday. There wasn't anything grand about it actually. No fireworks. No huge surprises. But it's honestly one of the best so far.

Most of the people do not know this, but Valentine's Day is actually my OFFICIAL DAY with Sinta. (There was an Unofficial Day too, back when everything was so COMPLICATED, which you can only look back with a smile on your face. :-) )

Valentines Day 2009, Cebu City
Like what I mentioned earlier, there was nothing MAJOR MAJOR about my Valentine's Day. I got my usual surprise (kuno) with a bouquet of red roses. (Hahah. Sorry Ga, kabalo nakong muhatag ka. I just didn't know what time or how you'd do it. :p lol ) 

Red Roses
My morning face! Yuck.
But I just didn't get a bunch of red roses ladies and gentlemen. What I got is a bunch a of red roses with a box of party-sized Monster Meat Pizza from Dexter's! You could only imagine the look on my face when I realized how thoughtful Sinta was. Thoughtful not in the sense that he brought me a box of pizza...but I remembered a few days back how the Dexter's Pizza employees earnestly invited us to try out their special pizzas on VDay. He gladly obliged himself to pay them a visit. SUWEEEET!


So what do I do with a huge platter in front of me? I was alone in my house and I couldn't possibly devour them all.


Thank God for friends who live a few meters from your place! Decided to visit  the Tan sisters. I haven't seen these girls for a while now and it was the perfect time to catch up with them. 






We even made this Valentine balloon for Uncle Peping. Wrote those using Keyk4's red lipstick! Resourceful much!

Please excuse the peeled-off polish
Sinta and I didn't have plans for the night so when Kuya Yong suggested for a family dinner, I   happily agreed. Went to Jo's by the Sea and it was so great to see familiar faces with all of their families too! 

Valentine decor at Jo's by the Sea
Kuya Yong and Badeth
with Mama Ming
With Sinta
The night was still young when we finished our dinner so Sinta and I decided to join  Keyk4, Tin, Ate She and the rest of the group. Yes, joiners kaayo mi! Hahah.

At Flamin' Grill while waiting for them to finish their dinner
Lou, Neil, Ate She, Keyk4, Tin and Joy. At Flamin' Grill.
The whole group. Taken by one of the waitresses. "Whole BADEH mam?" LOL
Headed to Labeled AND videoked AND danced AND drunk AND ate the whole night! It's not very often that I get to do this all in one awesome day so this has got to be one of the best days ever! 


Valentine's Day isn't just a celebration with your partner or boyfriend or special friend or whatever. It is a celebration of love, in all types or forms. So having to spend it with my family, friends and Sinta is as 'fully-packed' as it can get. 


Looking forward to more Valentine's Days like this one...



3 comments:

  1. super nice tye.. kaw na talaga :).. te she and byangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Ate She and Keyk! Naabot mo diri ha. Will update more pictures when Tin uploads the other pics na. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best valentines ever. . i was touched sa imoa blog tye! ok go tye :)

    ReplyDelete