Monday, February 13, 2012

Fave TV Couples

Hey everyone! Since Valentines Day is just around the corner (in fact, it's barely 2 hours from now), I thought I'd share some lovely couples on TV that have become a part of my life. My TV-series-marathon life, that is. I've picked my top favorite TV couples of all time. My addiction started from One Tree Hill so that perfectly explains why I have 3 couples from the series in my list.



5. Lucas and Peyton, One Tree Hill
This couple was the very reason why I watched One Tree Hill a few years back. I was officially hooked from the day that Lucas saw Peyton for the first time (which is basically the very first episode I think).  They have such beautiful chemistry and though I don't see them on the show anymore (and I do hope they come back real soon!), LeyTon will always be one of my favorites.





4. Brooke and Julian, One Tree Hill
Ahh. The first-time parents! Love this paranoid couple to bits! This pair definitely had my heart since the day that Julian caught Brooke doing her crazy stupid dance. Up until now, each of their fears get the best of them but they always find a way to be strong for each other. Such an inspiration!




3. Nathan and Haley, One Tree Hill
The most stable couple in OTH! This couple has been to hell and back and they are stronger than ever! I love the way how Haley handles every situation - good and bad. She does it with grace and strong will every time. Nathan may be the weaker and fragile one, but his sensitivity makes every one in the family in tact. They make Long-distance relationships work too! Very ideal couple. Close to perfect!




2. Chuck and Blair, Gossip Girl
The most complicated couple ever! Seriously, this is the only pair which makes me fuming mad! Ggrrr. These two have so much passion and let's not forget all the scheming,  that they couldn't handle each other anymore. I hate seeing them apart! I just hate it. When they look at each other's eyes, *poof* MAAAAGIC! That just means that THEY NEED TO BE BACK TOGETHER. THEY MUST. Otherwise, it's the end of the world for me.




1. Lily and Marshall, How I Met Your Mother
Officially the funniest couple on TV! My goodness, I could smile all day just by looking at their pictures! THIS is the kind of relationship that I want (which I already have, in a way actually). They have been together for a long time and they've become each other's best friends. And no matter how awful the situation is, they always handle it with serious gusto in a hilarious kind of way of course. And as long as Lily and Marshall and Barney are on the show, I really couldn't care less about how Ted met his kids' mom. 







No comments:

Post a Comment