Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar Awards 2012 (Red Carpet)

Yahoo! This has got to be my most-awaited red carpet moment! (And I'm sure it is yours too, right?) Since I've crossed over to choosing my own best-dressed list, I will continue to do so in this post. I am so excited to be doing this post you have no idea! Hahah. Anyway, it took me a day and a half to decide my top ten list of best-dressed during the Oscar Awards. Here goes!


10. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Honestly, this isn't  my fave look on her. It's a bit over the top for me but since my Hollywood fashion peg is Mother JLo, I'm paying utmost respect by including her in my top ten. Maybe next time she could lose those cutout sleeves, yeah? Nevertheless...look at those curves baby!!!


9. Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel
She might not be in any of the best-dressed list this awards season (especially in the Oscars), but I like the simplicity of this look. I wished there was a pop of contrast on the dress though. 


8. Shailene Woodley in Valentino
I actually understand why people are making it part of the worst dressed list. The dress is simply too old on her fresh face. But I love how vintage this gown is so I'm putting it in my number 8. I am stubborn like that. :-p


7. Cameron Diaz in Gucci
The happy Tita Cameron has all the reasons to be all smiling in this pic. The dress looks so fun fresh fierce on her! You never age Tita! You already! Hahah.


6. Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen
She's on my third winning streak! I'm officially starting to be a fan of this lady. Her dress looks so expensive, I could prolly steal it and be an instant millionaire! 



5. Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab Couture
Like WOW. Sexy. Sultry. Ahh... That's it! She's every woman's living insecurity! Ggrr. I hate how beautiful she looks! 


4. Michelle Williams in Louis Vitton
The quirky one! I am loving this look to pieces. Only Michelle Williams could pull this one off, mind you. See that red carpet glow? You couldn't get a price tag for that. That's how special she is.  



3. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Black gown. Red lipstick. That's certainly Angie's all time go-to fashion statement. I really wished she'd surprise us more with a different color or style you know. This is getting too old. But anyway, she is still a stunner in this one and that's why everybody adores her. BTW in case you don't know yet, her right leg has a twitter account


2. Emma Stone in Giambattista Vali 
If you've read my other red carpet posts, I'm sure you'd be expecting this lady love already. While most people compare her to Nicole Kidman's 2007 look, I still think she's original and one of a kind. That's what idolatry does to me!! Hahah. This raspberry ensemble suits her skin so beautifully. Love it. Love it. LOOOOOVE it!


1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
The new Inang Reyna of red carpet! Hahah. I can't believe I stared at her for 5 nonstop minutes! She doesn't have to be all sheered/sequined/glittered/laced up but she still does it anyway. Haay. If only I could look as effortless as she is. Then I'd be queen too! Echosera!





P.S. All pictures are from Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment