Monday, January 9, 2012

Secret to Happiness (Coca-Cola Ad)

Stumbled across this touching ad during my usual channel-surfing yesterday and I thought it's worthy of a post. Coca-Cola has been known to produce a lot of heartwarming ads through the years and this isn't an exception. It's very Filipino and I love it!


Translation:

"I am Lolo Maryo. And in my 100 years of existence I have been lucky...lucky to have been born like you…to have friends and family…to live a happy life to this day. You have been born in challenging times. The world is a big place. It is so easy to get lost. To guide you, my advice is simple: Go find what makes you happy. Time flies by so fast. Don’t waste it on nonsense stuff. And no matter where you end up, don’t ever forget where you came from. Looking back on all my years, I am grateful for every moment spent with my friends and family. Now, I can see that 100 years is not nearly enough time to spend with them. Happiness is your birthright. Your friends and family will help you find it."



No comments:

Post a Comment