Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reminders...


Hi everyone! Today, I'm gonna be all mushy with a video post I found while browsing Patty Laurel's blog. I've been looking at lots of videos and films lately (which is needed for my report! so yes mom, i've been studying still) and this one is another simple heart-warmer (at least for me). It is originally a video for a newly-wed couple from a few of their family members, made by the bride's older brother. 


And if you watch it and pay real attention, it's obviously not just a reminder for these two. It is a reminder for everyone who has their own relationships whether romantic or friendly. Well, the "enjoy each other's bodies",  "make babies" and all those intimate stuff do not necessarily apply to all  but you'd get what I mean for sure. 
  


It's simple and sweet. And I hope you guys love it the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment