Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hijas de Maria Christmas Party 2011


It was a rainy Christmas party for my Hijas group the day before the start of the new year. Nevertheless, attendance was good and some people who 'hibernated' for a while came back! 




Sarah (our PRO, the girl in pink) was assigned to do the games but since the weather was so unpredictable, we couldn't make it to the other ones she prepared. We only had that silly (because we looked like crazies) Maria Went to Town and the ever present Charade game.



The traditional gift-giving came after and we all had a great time opening our presents. I got a piece of silver and ocean-blue cuff from Cristy. I gave Sheena a diary and a cute pen to go with it. (Too bad I don't have pictures)

We didn't have too much time in our hands since most of us had to go home early for the Media Noche prep. We only had to squeeze in all of our activities so it wasn't really the most extravagant celebration. 


And so it was time for the imperative group shots! 







Oh wait. That's not yet it...here goes...










I know my Hijas sisters can't read this but I'd like to thank you again for a wonderful year. 2011 was one heck of a roller coaster ride as far as the group is concerned but we remained in tact. I hope that we'll stay the same (if not stronger) and we'll continue to be a blessing to each other. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I will always be an Hijas de Maria girlfriend as long as I live.




So cheers to what's in store for us this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment