Thursday, November 1, 2012

6 MONTHS


Geez. It's been 6 long months since my last decent post.

I have been emotionally "under the weather" (exact words from my June entry) the past few months, hence the decision to go on a blog hiatus. I was depressed, devastated, disappointed and altogether uninspired from everything that happened. I originally thought of taking this down since it didn't do any good (to me) anymore, but it's honestly so precious to destroy. After all, memories are memories no matter how much you avoid it. I did 'hide' this for a few months just so I could take a real breather.

And you know what? I did. THANK GOD. Hahahah.

And I've missed my blog big time...writing down my thoughts about every random stuff, posting my favorite songs and videos, quoting silly lines from everywhere and just simply sharing everything I do, love and hope for. I've missed feeling giddy after every published entry. 

So today, I decided to write again. 

I'm finally writing again because I'm ready. I am doing this because I am willing to move forward and continue to be passionate about something that is important to me. I have to admit that this wasn't an easy decision. I had my sleepless nights just thinking about this blog. (Yes, that's how significant this is to me!) But today, writing all these words flowing spontaneously from my mind just makes all sense. Okay, it might be a little weird to be posting this on a Halloween night but anyway...

I feel like am finally okay. I am at peace. And this is why I'm back in the grind again!!! 

And as a comeback entry, would you be surprised if I post my recent pics? Mwahahah. This is ME,  6-months-and-a-couple-of-pounds-lost-and-regained later! 




Cheers to endings, new beginnings and lessons learned. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment