Monday, November 5, 2012

I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons



Holla! Since I had to revamp this page, I decided to pattern it from the various blogs that I constantly read. As an attempt to post stuff on a daily basis, my messed-up mind has come to an agreement to do daily themes. Like Patty Laurel's Travel Tuesday, Wedding Wednesday and Fashion Friday, I've come up with a Music Monday, Wandering Wednesday and the infamous Throwback Thursday. Maybe I'll do the Fashion Friday too.

Am I trying so hard? So far, that's all I really have. Mwahahah! I guess the rest of the days are going to be a free-for-all. So expect a little bit of variety on this page from now on. 

So to commence this amazing breakthrough in my blogging life, I'm sharing this music video by Mumford and Sons entitled I Will Wait.


Have a great week friends! :))





No comments:

Post a Comment