Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Papa

This isn't really an emotional tear-jerking post. I just wanted to let you know that we have especially dedicated this entire day all for you. 


Do know that the two women in your life are still as dashing as ever. I've grown up a lot since the last time we talked, laughed and hugged each other but I'd like to believe that I'm still the baby girl you ultimately adored and who equally feels the same.



As you can see, we have adorned your 'place' with perennials mostly from Mama's bountiful garden. They are beautiful, but they wouldn't be as stunning if it weren't for the arrangement done by...ahem...your baby girl.


You would be stoked to know that we checked out the Skyfall movie tonight too. Mama hasn't missed any James Bond film since you were gone. She has told us over and over again that James Bond and Rambo are both your favorites. I'm not yet a James Bond fan just like you tho, but I thought it was good. I was too tired today so it was a surprise that I didn't sleep at the cinema! 


It was a good day. As I've said, today was dedicated to you and your loving memory. I miss you Papa.  It's been such a long time. But knowing that somewhere out there sometime, we'll be seeing each other again eases me. 

'Til then, Papa. 

                                                                                               T-tye

No comments:

Post a Comment