Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May Snapshots


I missed writing so much that today, I felt like I needed to press the keyboard and do some good in my blog. It's been ages since I've written a decent post about my crazy stupid life and right now, I'm still not sure if I can finish this entry. 

I'm lazy like that.

Anyway, it surprised me that I actually did some few posts last month considering the fact that I've been physically and emotionally 'under the weather'. But looking at these pics, I think I may have went through 'it' pretty fine. (Or so I thought.)





This is my May memoir (or part of it). In between all the sobs and tears, I've pretty much extracted my remaining energy and offered it to some good cause. (I think I need to pat myself on the back) So Yay me?




No comments:

Post a Comment