Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Too Cool for School


I'm pretty sure I've seen a post like this one on a blog somewhere but I ultimately feel the need to share this with you guys! And these young ones are too precious to pass up.

There's nothing more adorable than these stylish kids! If the right time comes and God would bless me and my future husband with children, I want them to look like these. Take note: children gyud guys! At least 3! CHOS!

The Laid-back Dude: "Yo! Wazzup Mother Father?"

The Diva: "I don't wanna eat anymore Yaya! Extra calories! Hassle!"

Boy Next Door: "Hey girl! Nice dress! Wait for me til I turn 20?"

The Bad Boy: "Never thought eating apples could be this cool!"

The Athlete: "I look so much better in jeans than in trunks!"

The supermodel: "Another day in the photo studio. I'm bored"


All images from The Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment