Saturday, April 14, 2012

Summer Daydreams (Part II)

If you've been a reader of this blog, you'd remember that my first summer daydream was a great getaway place. I've posted quite a number of gorgeous places previously and it's really sad to inform everyone that I won't be able to visit any of them. 

Hahah. (As if kaayo ko friends!) Well, better luck next lifetime year Kristal!

All I will get this summer is a Dipolog escapade with my Gang, which is actually not a bad thing considering that we never really had an out-of-the-province trip in the few years that we've been together. (Our Mabinay trip last year was EPIC btw)

So my other daydream?

A great summer body. Preferably a bikini-body. Or anything close to that. Hahah. Oh my God. Writing that here just makes me nervous!!! 




I'm about to finish this post and I'm almost convinced that I won't even look half as good as the girls above! But let's see what happens.

Must start working out now tomorrow! Oh wait, scratch that. I NEED A MIRACLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment