Friday, April 20, 2012

23

It's that unique day of the year again when you magically wake up a year older than the night before. 

So what's a birthday girl young lady like me do to celebrate her birthday?

For starters, I planned on hearing the mass of course. I was supposed to attend the early morning mass but due to irreconcilable differences with my Gang the night before, I woke up four hours short for the mass. (To my Ka-Gangz, I know you're all reading this post together in Tin's room so I hope you feel at least a little bit of guilt about how you ruined my birthday. Thanks for nothing guys! :p)

Early morning Birthday face!
I had a little Me time in the morning when I decided to walk around downtown. Usually, my Me time is 2-3 hours of wandering anywhere my feet would take me. This time, I had to urgent need to have my hair trimmed. I always say this to some close friends and I'm saying it again: I really value my Me time so much. This was one of the things I've rediscovered a few heartaches years ago and it's always been very rewarding ever since.

Morning at the parlor
Tadaaaah! No significant changes except that my eye bags look HUGE. Kbye.
Mama had me do some errands in the afternoon so I was pretty busy the whole day, which was also the very reason why I didn't get to attend the afternoon mass with Ange. Double trouble. I got to the church 30 mins late, which was basically the whole duration of the mass! Palpak everything! BTW, I promised to write it here so here goes: Thanks Buddy for attending mass FOR me! You're the best! Heheh.

Errand time in the afternoon
Honestly, I had other plans on celebrating my birthday. I was so close to pursuing it but my angels convinced me to just do it some other time. So what happened in the evening was all instant, including the food! Hahah. I had some of my friends come over to munch over some pizza and ice cream. 















So that's it. I'm 23 all of a sudden guys! Where'd all the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment