Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wandering Wednesday: Hongkong 2015


A year ago, I had the chance to visit Hongkong for a few days. To say that I had a blast would be an understatement. In a time where I was extremely in the dumps, I'd say I gained a lot of learning from this short trip. And a lot of friends too! I came to this city without any direction (sometimes literally because I got lost a few times haha), but I have earned a whole new perspective about life, love and people in general.







This time last year, I was at my lowest. I felt the worst. Looking back, I think it has only made me become the person I am right now - so much stronger, more appreciative about life, love and people, happier and generally BETTER.

Sometimes, this world is too small for people who has built their world around certain stuff. Sometimes your 'world' tends to self-destruct and you're left with nothing else but yourself, your strengths and ugly weaknesses. But this world is such a vast place. And there is so much more it has to offer. Sometimes, it IS okay to be lost. Time (and a great amount of faith) will eventually lead you to right exactly where you are supposed to be. 'Though I'm not entirely sure what the future holds, I know I'm right where I'm supposed to be right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment