Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chasing the Valencia Waterfalls

I had the chance to tag along with my college friends and their workmates' Valencia tour a few weeks ago. For one, I didn't know about any tour (all I knew was that we were going straight to Pulang Bato). And second, I didn't know this trip was going to take HOURS. And because I am that person who doesn't prepare for trips, I ended up swimming in my underwear under that freezing water because I didn't have extra clothes. Those slippery rocks also played a trick on me and that eventually led to the painful demise of a precious toenail. (RIP toe)

Casaroro Falls. My ultimate goal was to count the exact number of steps going to Casaroro. I failed big time because I slipped and slid a lot of times. It's pretty surprising I only got a dead toe nail. 



Pulang Bato Falls. Been here quite a number of times before and it's still as beautiful as ever. However, there were huge bikini-clad Solenn Heussaff banners when you enter the area which is not entirely great for our self-esteem. They need to have that removed. 

Group shot under the famous sulfur steam vents of Palinpinon

This expedition resulted to a cancelled dinner date with the boyfriend and a whole lot of scratches and body cramps. But that doesn't mean this trip wasn't worth it. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment