Saturday, September 3, 2016

Phoebe Jhen's 18th


This girl has been in a few of my previous blog posts (here and here) so there's no denying how precious she is. The little sister I never had and the little lady who's got everything: talent, looks and a topnotch brain to boot. Is there anything she's not good at? Well for one, she has a bad posture haha. 

Anyhoo, Inday Jhen (as we fondly call her) and her family came all the way from Saskatchewan to celebrate her 18th birthday. This was their first homecoming trip since moving to Canada three years ago so everybody was extremely excited. 

Phoebe Jhen in photo shoots.
 Phoebe Jhen in real life. Haha.

Invite cover created by my friend Gee-arr. (Thank you Gee! I still have to libre you ice cream hehe.) You may contact my hunk friend for layout designs, dessert buffets or if you just simply want a date because he's single too! Haha.
 
I don't have all the photos and  I failed to take some decent ones since I was hosting (with a bad croaky voice) so I'm leaving you with random shots and mostly group selfies my friends and I took. It was a night full of music, good food, laughter and a few happy tears. Happy Birthday Inday! You are blessed. 


Photobooth shots

After party with my girlssss! We are already lolas. We couldn't stay up all night and decided to just get home a little past midnight after some buko juice and four seasons shots haha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment