Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Other Concert: Annebisyosa in Cebu

I had one of the best surprises ever when I found out that I was going to Cebu to watch Anne Curtis-Smith live on stage! My initial reaction when Sinta broke the news at 2 in the morning? I literally went up-and-down-up-and-down-up-and-down-up-and-down jumping AND crying myself to death. I couldn't believe it was true so my excited mouth was all "Sure ni Ga? As in sure jud ka? Way joke? Asa ang ticket?" LOL


Sinta couldn't make it to the concert since he had some work-related things to do in Bayawan. However, Elvin (Sinta's brother) and Jo Ann (Elvin's wife) got themselves tickets too so I had companions! Plus most of Jo Ann's workmates were there too so it was really a riot!


I figured my readers wouldn't really care about other stuff in this post aside from the photos so here they are...

Elvin and Jo Ann at Mooon Cafe IT Park
All attorneys in the house!
With MHTG 
Ads before the show
Opening number
THE Mouth
Who Run the World

Katy Perry medley


Anne dedicating "Halo" to her fan Bernadette. This lucky girl is from Negros.
Luis and Anne making fun of each other
"Bakit ngayon ka lang dumating?"
Anne performing her signature song ALONE 
Alanis Morisette medley
Nicki Minaj
"I don't wanna miss a thing"
Finale: Someone Like You

Jon Santos impersonating Ate Vi and Pres Erap
with Jo Ann and the other 'legal' seatmates

My concert seatmates

I originally wanted to post some videos here but I figured you guys would rather NOT watch it. Besides, there's a huge chance it might ruin your day! LOL It was a two-and-a-half-hour pure Anne Curtis concert entertainment and it was worth every penny I didn't even spend myself! Heheh. BTW, sorry for the low-quality photos.


So let me thank Sinta for all the things he does for me - especially this very ticket which changed my life in a way. CHOS. Hahah. Thank you thank you thank you Ga! You're the best! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment