Friday, March 30, 2012

My Idol Faves 2012

I'm pretty sure I promised to blog about my fave contestants here and I'm doing it today. I know this is around three weeks (or more) late but there are still a couple of people left on Idol so I'm still good! :-p

As of writing time, Heejun just got eliminated and we are left with only 8 performers. And can I just say how amazing all the singers are? I mean this batch is so varied that any of them can actually win the title!

...but I have my faves of course.

4. Skylar Laine

The country girl! Represent baby!!! She idolizes Miranda Lambert and she sings so much like her too! What I love about her is that she's a country rocker with this insane voice. And her moves are cray cray, I could totally jump with her as she performs! True story btw.


3. Phil Phillips

Ahhhh!!! This guy! *shivers down my spine* All it takes is a picture of him...and then I'm all stuck at the screen for the next 10 minutes...


*10 minutes later*


Phil could sing too! I mean he sings really really really good. Plus he doesn't care about what clothes and color he wears on stage. CONFIDENCE IS SEXY!


2. Jessica Sanchez

Why are you not surprised?? Heheh. I know I've got some patriotic bias and that's normal. But this girl is different from any other Filipino contestants on Idol. She's the real deal dawg!!! *imagine Randy Jackson's accent* I've never been rooting for a Filipino contestant before until now. I really hope she goes as far as the finale (top 2). *fingers crossed*


1. Colton Dixon

Rarr!!! Hahah. I can't get over how adorable he is. What makes this guy so different from all the others is that he has a strong conviction about his faith and he isn't shy about it! Yes, he is the Jeremy Lin, Tim Tebow and Manny Pacquiao of singing contests! And his voice? Music to my ears. Always. This guy could win it baby.

Who's your favorite?
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment