Thursday, July 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Batch Probers


Once my high school Research teacher finds out that I had all the time in the world to make this blog entry instead of sending a reply to her Facebook message, all hell will break loose. However, there is a very slim chance she knows about this whole world called Blogger. Sorry Ma'am F! 

Anyhoo, there is a reason why I suddenly unearthed these photos from the old and dusty baul. The annual homecoming is happening in a few days and my friends and I are going to pull off a no-show. So here's a letter from my friends/batchmates and I:

Dear teachers and fellow alumni, 

      We won't be able to participate in this year's events. So in behalf of my beautiful and handsome
      batchmates, can I interest you in a set of throwback photos? Hehe

Here's an Octave original: a hilarious caricature of all her classmates! Haha. We belong to the Bato section or as we'd like to call it, the ROCKers. You can find me in there somewhere but I won't give any clues. ;) 

The iconic Episode shoot with the Bebz! (minus Raruy, Riza and mommy). There's no photoshoot ever more epic than the P180 package from Episode! 6 wallet sized copies. Two 4Rs. One blowout picture. Thank you Episode for all your services. You are missed. 

Of course, high school wouldn't be complete without these Prom pics.

And since we lived and existed in the analog era of cameras ("Kodaki dayon ko diri"), we had to use up the entire 36-shot films before seeing the final develops! Thus, these series of silly and pointless photos in every corner of our humble high school...

Advanced happy Foundation Day RTPM-DSHS! Four years of you is painfully amazing! But I wouldn't have it any other way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment