Monday, July 18, 2016

The Nathan Riggs Effect


Haaaaayyyyy.

Why does this post makes me all giddy?! It's been months since the last episode of season 12 and I still feel so very kilig at the thought of #Merriggs. (Okay I'm not sure what their official hashtag is) I knew this was coming the first time this unassuming and ruggedly handsome guy walked into that ER! And I am so over the moon that after all the drama Shonda Rhimes has put me through this season (all the seasons actually), they finally had their chance!

You have no idea how emotionally invested I am with this series. This has been my longest relationship so far haha! I mean I LOVED team MerDer so much and I cried buckets and more when McDreamy was killed off, but I have come to terms with them not having their happy ending after a whole lot of denial and bargaining stages on twitter.

So it's finally time for #Merriggs. Uhmm I am waaaay ahead of myself here but here's to hoping this 'boat' will finally sail because I SHIP IT!




" When do you know you’ve put something to bed? When is it finally safe to move on? Maybe you’ll never know. Maybe you just have to test the water. You have to see how it feels. And if it feels good...I mean really good…then, hell…I say go for it. "
- Meredith Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment