Monday, February 26, 2018

Preggo Diaries: The Final Trimester




This is it! I'm officially full term and our baby boy is coming out anytime! I feel like I've been pregnant for 3 years I don't remember the last time I successfully reached my toes! Haha!

This last trimester is definitely the most difficult one for me. I had to adjust to my gaining weight and new center of gravity. Most of the time I'd need assistance in changing positions in bed, getting up in the morning and during long walks. Back pains and body strains are constant. This must be how old people feel. I think I'd need more kids to assist me when I'm older! Some changes in my body have also become very noticeable - darker underarms, bigger boobs and wider hips. The wide hips I'd like to retain after childbirth please. The rest I can do away. 😛 Also since we're already at the waiting stage, my Braxton Hicks contractions have become more frequent and stronger. And there's more discharge now more than ever! 

As of writing time, I am 2cm dilated and not a sign of real contractions and no breaking of the water bag yet. The baby daddy has been constantly telling the baby to come out for almost two weeks now. So far, the only response we got is a little wiggle inside the tummy. Baby boy has got a mind of his own and we only need to abide by his own timing hehe. Not complaining though. More waiting time means more sleeping time for mommy.

Aahhh! The circus of emotions I am feeling right now. I'm very very scared and anxious but at the same time so excited. I can't wait to be finally holding my son in my arms. Anytime now Julian Jose! Mommy and daddy are so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment