Saturday, August 20, 2016

20/20 Vision (Or Still in Denial)


It occurred to me that one by one, my friends have been sporting the bifocals trend. Not primarily to look fashionable. But because the gods of poor eyesight have slowly taken over to rule their lives. I, on the other hand, is STILL taking pride in having the 20/20 vision. Emphasis on STILL because some of them are convinced the hours in front of the computer have gradually damaged my perfect eyes. 

So in the spirit of compassion and true friendship, I have decided to have my eyes checked (no date promised as of writing time) to prove to them that yes, I am perfect. Or at least my eyes are! Haha. (The eye bags are a different story) Also, I tried on some of my friends' specs to see which frame suits me best.


Mommy Brenda's


Angerae's

Julie's


Remarks:
1. It will take some time for me to get used to wearing glasses. 
2. But one of those glasses (along with my red lipstick) saved me one Sunday when I didn't have time to put on my makeup.
3. I loved Julie's vintage frames! 
4. Having said all of that, I still genuinely hope my eyes are okay. 

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment