Saturday, June 18, 2016

On This Day (Four Years Ago)


Sometimes, Facebook just doesn't care how many times you don't need to get reminded of some moments in the past. Their "On This Day" feature can be pretty annoying. Other days though, it leaves you feeling very nostalgic.

Today, I came across this photo from 4 years ago. That year may be one of the most emotional years for me and my friends yet. Two of my very close friends lost their dads on the same year and I am still left teary-eyed (at the very least) every time I look back and recollect those memories.

I don't know who took this photo (Phoebe Jhen or Chrisha?), but I can't help but stare at my droopy face and bloodshot eyes. I look very very uhmmm...TIRED. Emotionally. Physically. Spiritually.



Four years later, I still get the bloodshot eyes every now and then but that's mainly due to my TV series marathons, reading blogs 'til the wee hours in the morning or when allergic rhinitis gets in the way. My friends are better, happier and ever more inspired in life in general. 

So I guess I have Facebook's 'reminder' to thank for this blog entry. 

Also, I miss my long hair. Come back sooner? 



No comments:

Post a Comment