Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Birthday 2016



 Birthday Salubong at our new favorite Ersh Cafe.


Night swimming at Water's Edge. My family and I went there early in the afternoon so my little nephews can enjoy the pool and go home earlier to rest. Too bad we didn't have photos together. We were so busy keeping up with the toddlers! To give you an idea, we would find ourselves screaming every 5 minutes every time my nephews attempt to jump into the pool, swim on their own, or run faster than usual. It was a riot and the little ones gave us approximately 20 panic attacks! lol 


My night swimming team! I am honestly embarrassed our table looked like all we had were drinks! I promise there were a lot of food too! Hahah.





We ended a little past midnight and since THEY felt the need to shake off all the alcohol THEY drank (heheh), we decided to stop by the nearest 711 shop to have some coffee. As mature responsible adults, we talked about politics, travel destinations and supernatural powers we wish we could have.  (Most of us wanted invisibility by the way and everybody agreed mind reading was the worst) And that turned into one of the longest conversations we had. We went home at 4 in the morning. And a few of us developed sore throats. lol


We should have great days like these more often. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. And thank you for all the wonderful people around me. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment