Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Disaster That Was Pablo

It's no secret what Typhoon Pablo has done to the Philippines last week. That was probably the most terrifying thing that ever happened in my 20+ years of existence.  I have never felt so scared my whole life!!! To say that Pablo brought disaster is in fact an understatement. I've seen the news and our brothers in Mindanao have been hit tremendously. Seeing those pictures and videos of the areas make me really tear up. 

While our province wasn't affected as badly as in Mindanao, the typhoon has left several damages to infrastructures and residences alike. It was one of the strongest typhoons that hit metro Dumaguete and these are just some of the photos that prove it.








The surprising thing tho is that there were no human casualties recorded in the province. I guess that's the rainbow after the storm rain. There's still always something to be thankful for. 


All photos by Jon Rey Abada

No comments:

Post a Comment